Sunday, December 8, 2013

Wishing you could help dreams come true?

I wouldn't normally use this as a means of advertising so explicitly... but this is a really important project that many of my fellow PCVs are working extremely hard on, so I thought it would be nice to support their efforts... especially since you all know how much I love the library at my school...hehehe... But in all seriousness, our pal Arthur (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlCm7-Y1wtk) knows that having fun isn't hard when you've got a library card... So, if you're not hating me for getting that song stuck in your head, help bring the fun to Swaziland by donating to our "Books for Swaziland Project". PCVs will be collaborating with schools in their communities to start up and bring books to 30 libraries in 2014!

Just follow this link, and the rest is easy!  https://donate.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=donate.contribute.projDetail&projdesc=14-645-001

3 comments:

  1. Perfect timing for this! One of the people I get gifts for wants donations to a charity instead, so this will work well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete